Plus500 online Oil Trading

My Videography

Monday, February 22, 2010

How to increase Celcom 3G Signal

About nothing to do at my free time and think of doing some testing using my 3G modem. As below with just attached with big paper clip to my 3G modem and what is the result.

Description : I was subscribe to RM68 packages which supposed my speed 386k and with this paper clip attached to my 3G modem show as result picture below. on 2 test as screen captured below my download speed can go up to more than 1MB hhhmmm quite impress ...

I think still depending with HSDPA,3G,ADGE or GPRS line availability.





2 comments:

iloveroses said...

This is interesting,i might just try it too

Unknown said...

Alhamdulillah.. oh my god! tak sangka menjadi..! kat tempat saya line 3g susah nak dapat. bila buat macam ni, broadband saya always tunjuk signak biru (3G). Terima kasih!!